At Brazeau Camping, the security and integrity of our visitors, subscribers and customers’ personal information is important to us. We take every reasonable measure to protect your privacy, while providing our products and services in a relevant and responsive manner.
- Brazeau Camping privacy practices are in accordance with all Canadian federal and provincial laws and regulations. We are compliant with Alberta’s Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) and Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- Brazeau Camping has in place privacy and security practices to safeguard our subscribers’ and customers’ personal information. These practices are reviewed and, if necessary, revised on a regular basis. All Brazeau Camping personnel, whether employees or contractors, must comply with Brazeau Camping privacy practices.
- Personal information collected by Brazeau Camping about an identifiable individual may include such information as name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, occupation, age, and any recorded complaints.
- Brazeau Camping collects subscriber and customer information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To understand customer requirements;
- To manage and develop Brazeau Camping business and operations;
- To deliver, bill for, and collect payment for products and services.
- Brazeau Camping does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
- Brazeau Camping retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Brazeau Camping informs subscribers and customers of the use of their personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
- A senior company officer has been appointed as the Privacy Officer at Brazeau Camping. The Privacy Officer is accountable for all personal information at Brazeau Camping.
- Subscribers and customers who wish to know details about their personal information held by Brazeau Camping, or who wish to make a privacy-related complaint, or who do not wish to receive further contact from Brazeau Camping can request to be removed from our database by contacting Brazeau Camping. You may contact the Privacy Officer as follows: By Phone: 780-894-0006; By Email: email@example.com
If your privacy concerns are not addressed to your satisfaction by Brazeau Camping you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for further guidance:
Alberta Privacy Commissioner Web: www.pipa.alberta.ca